Al Mizan were very prompt in organising virtual lessons and very well structured timetables. My boys are engaged and excited to use the new learning method. It was quick and simple to setup and log in. The lessons are also delivered to high standards by the dedicated teachers and the lessons also include homework. Jazak Allah to Management, teachers and all staff.
At London East Academy learning continues we have set virtual classroom, Pupils will be taught live with their teacher throughout the duration of the closure. Virtual classroom begins Friday 20th March 2020.
Download Al Mizan Academy Timetable
Here you will find our home learning resource pack to keep our student learning during school closure.
Introduction to Zoom
Zoom is an online application that allows meetings and sessions to take place remotely. The software is used in corporate settings and some countries for distant learning. London East Academy and Al-Mizan have adopted a new approach to learning during these tough times. The application allows:
- Teachers and students to interact via voice, video, text and screen sharing
- Send files to and from
- Record lessons
- Assess students live
- And much more
- Please open up a web browser
- Go to the www.zoom.us website
- Highlight resources
- Click on Download zoom client
4. Click on the ‘Zoom Client for Meetings’ download button and install the application
- Click on ‘join a meeting’
- Enter the Personal Meeting ID (PMI) for the subject you need to join according to the timetable
- A list of teacher PMI can be found in the ‘Personal Meeting ID’ section
- Timetable will be available on the school website
- Enter the students full name
- A register will be taken every lesson
- Late students may not be able to join as lessons may be locked if there are interruptions
Personal Meeting ID
Please see the letter sent to you with your Personal Meeting ID codes to access the virtual classrooms. It will also be sent to you via text.
Year 4 Mum
“I am very happy 😊 well done 👍🏻 to all the Ustadh who are taking the time of planning and delivering the lessons so well everyday,mainstream school aren’t doing anything on this scale keep it up 👍🏻”