Spring Term Week 17 newsletter 2017-2018
We are delighted that you are considering Al Mizan for your son and daughter.
Al Mizan is an independent Junior Islamic School that will provide your son daughter with access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources and are continually successful at producing high-level public examination results.
At Al Mizan we offer a broad and balanced curriculum, which includes the memorisation of the Quran, Islamic studies, Art, Drama and more. We have a particular focus on character development where a child will acquire knowledge, life skills and uphold core Islamic values such as courage, respect, integrity, responsibility and service to others. This allows us to have a unique approach in preparing students for adult life where they will become outstanding British Muslims and contribute to the social and economic prosperity of our country.
Our beliefs, morals and values are central to all we do At Al Mizan. The environment, displays of students’ work, manners of staff and students, teaching methods, and all of its activities reflect the teachings of Islam. Our staff and the governing body continually strive to maintain professionalism in their work.
Why not come and see us at our open days, which takes place every Fridays between 10am to 12pm or make an appointment to visit the school? We look forward to meeting you.
Our Core Values
Qualities, characteristics, or ideas about which we feel strongly. Our values affect our decisions, goals and behaviour.
- A commitment to acquire knowledge and life skills with high aspirations
- Demonstrate the ability to reflect, think, critique, debate and lead with confidence
- A demonstration of independence in ensuring personal hygiene
- Become outstanding British Muslims and contribute to the prosperity of our country.
- Live by the teachings of the Quran and messenger’s sayings and actions and develop God consciousness.
- To demonstrate honesty and truthfulness at all times instil strong morals and principles based on the values of Islam
- A strong core of self-respect, respecting others in school, the wider community and those of different faiths & cultures
- A sense of responsibility and accountability to the school, the community and the wider society.
AL MIZAN SCHOOL
British Values Statement
“Our aim is to ensure that young people leave school with the knowledge, skills and ambition to succeed in modern Britain and to compete in the global labour market.”
Spring Term Week 16 newsletter 2017-2018
Autumn term Week 15 newsletter 2017-2018
Autumn term Week 14 newsletter 2017-2018
Autumn term Week 13 newsletter 2017-2018
2017-2018 School Calendar
Summer term Week 29 newsletter
Summer term Week 28 newsletter
Summer term Week 27 newsletter
Spring term Week 20 newsletter
Spring term Week 19 newsletter